Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Command center options missing on HX edit.

metallaholic

I run my helix with snapshots and 10 stomp buttons on stomp mode. I use most of the stomp mode to control my digitech whammy dt.

When you open the command center editor for midi control in HX edit, the naming and color assignment options are missing from the first buttons of each row bit present on all others. This is not the case with the previous editor.

Bug or just an accidental oversight?

• 2 weeks later...

I run my helix with snapshots and 10 stomp buttons on stomp mode. I use most of the stomp mode to control my digitech whammy dt.

When you open the command center editor for midi control in HX edit, the naming and color assignment options are missing from the first buttons of each row bit present on all others. This is not the case with the previous editor.

Bug or just an accidental oversight?

I'm running into this too. 

Window -> Command Center. It's the 2 buttons that default to bank up and down if you're in 8 stomp mode.

Sorry. My mistake. I thought you were talking about something else. Lol.

But I see what you mean now, and it does look like an oversight, since the color can be changed on these two switches when in command center and editing on the device, but not by using HX Edit. I'd probably report it as a bug either by the bug thread up top, or by opening a support ticket.

Edit: Oh. It looks like d0stenning just posted in the bug thread.