Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD300/HD400 - Custom Tone Filters

Kenray51

I've written this several times but no one has ever given me a decent reason of why they (Line 6 Tech folks) can't fix this. Either the HD300 or HD400 are so old that they figure it's not worth changing, or someone has provided excellent instructions on how to incorporate both drivers or other SW/Firmware fix...so everyone else is good to go. So here's my problem. You go to the customtone page to filter for HD400 tones only  - but...it seems that 70% of the tones are HD300 which I can't hear on my HD400. How hard is it to either actually provide a filter that works or at least show next to the picture of the unit that it's the HD300 vs the 400.

Again, some guy named silverfish tried to educate me on how to do some work-around where I'd be able to use the HD300 patches on my HD400...but I wasn't able to get it done. As stated earlier, I've complained about this before - but it must be a low % issue - because I've never had a decent response from anyone except that silverfish dude.