Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.30 and Snapshots Problem?

JonnyPM

I upgraded from 2.00 to 2.3 today, seemingly with no problems. Now I can't get the Snapshots to "load" when I hit a Snapshot button/switch. I have it set so when I step on the Bank Up and Bank Down switches simultaneously it goes into Snapshot mode. They are flashing when I get there and when I hit a Snapshot it switches to whatever Preset would have been assigned to that button. I renamed one of the Snapshots and when I went out and back into that Preset, the Snapshot name wasn't saved. (Yes, I hit OK after renaming it). I can select the Snapshots from where you would rename them, just not with the switches.

Anybody else encounter this?

Thanks for any advice!

Jon 

Yep. I've got it figured out already though. Looks like an ID 10 T error, lol.

In some global setting or something I had to set the Bank switches to Manually go back to Presets, too hard to explain here. I will if someone else has the problem, but will skip that for now.

As far as the naming of the Snapshot, I did hit OK when I renamed it, BUT I failed to save the Preset after that.

All seems fine now.

Jon