Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 device not connected

Hi anybody,

i can't connect the pod studio gx to my MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1): can´t find the line6 device. There is no devices connected (My macBook say) and the Line6 updater (uploaded from the line6 webpage) do the same. On the device is a red light on. I have no idea to fix the problem....

• 1 month later...

The topic is very relevant, all the same. I used both Line6 Monkey and downloaded drivers separately, tried different versions of drivers, the result is one - "No devices connected" in the settings.

Can someone have already solved a similar problem?

Thank you!

I've seen this article before, but I've interpreted it differently.

I want to supplement for those who have the same problem:

After the driver is installed and the computer reboots, open System Preferences> Security & Privacy and, as shown in the picture, we allow the Line6 driver.

After that, everything works!

Happiness!!

I just did not think of a glimpse into Security & Privacy after the reboot.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have tried everything every forum tells me to do, I've opened System Preferences> Security & Privacy, as shown in the picture, but it never brings up, anything to allow drivers, I have tried using both the Monkey and tried downloading drivers off the Line 6 website, but nothing is working, no matter what I do, every time I check the Monkey program, it is always saying it needs to be updated, I require my HD Pro to be plugged into my MacBook Pro, which has Mac OS Mojave installed on it, so I can edit my patches and save them to my MacBook, but nothing seems to work, it worked fine when I did a complete system reload about 2 or so months ago, but once the drivers were updated I have not been able to get the update to install

If anyone has any suggestions, besides the Security side of the OS, as that doesn't seem to be the problem

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm still unable to get mine going......I followed the link from above and i dont have this option (highlight below) 

For some cases if the "Allow" button does not change anything, or the "Allow" button does NOT disappear after clicking. Please try these steps:

Go into: System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Select 'All Controls'.

allcontrolsscreen.thumb.png.aa711171f46537058e465c80373851e9.png

Then: Go back to System Preferences > Privacy & Security > Press 'Tab' until 'Allow' is selected > Press 'Spacebar'.

Note: the Privacy & Security page may need to be unlocked before 'Tab' will work.

I'd love some help guys? ?