Sign in to follow this  
sgass

Spider Iv 75 User Preset

I have a Spider IV 75 and a Shortboard. There are some song and artist amp settings that I want to put in my user bank and I'm wondering if there is an easy way to do it without figuring out the settings and manually putting them in.

just save them. press save button, select destination bank with up and down arrows, destination pitch with preset knob and them Save button again. you're done.

• By the way, I've downloaded a ton of the presets that are posted online and saving them in the user preset area via the edit software. My question is, the more presets I download will the factory user presets just go away?

post-1773609-0-05047600-1371034993_thumb.jpg

I had the same issue in my post below this.

on the amp go to the preset you want.

save the preset under your user presets.

Open the spyder edit on your PC and move it where you want.

Those downloadable manuals really help out a lot and will answer most all questions you have

post-1773609-0-89913700-1371157485_thumb.jpg

• By the way, I've downloaded a ton of the presets that are posted online and saving them in the user preset area via the edit software. My question is, the more presets I download will the factory user presets just go away?

You only have 64 user patch location (16 banks of 4).  The presets that are in those patches when you get the amp are contained in the artist/song patches, so you can always access them again.

Use Spider Edit to store custom patches and downladed patches in your computer.

post-1773609-0-01782700-1371225587_thumb.jpgThank you very much for the info. And btw, I hope no one minds when I post a pic of a hot Babe along with my comments!