Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native question(s)

rpschultz13

I've had a Helix Floor for a few months now, just upgraded to FW 2.3. I mainly use it on stage, rarely hook my computer up to it. I generally just tweak a sound and save it on the foot controller.

1) What would Native do for me?

2) When I log into my account, it tells me Native is $399. How do I register it so it knows I have a Floor so it would only be $99?

Thanks.

You have to register your Helix Floor first at https://line6.com/account/registergear/.  Then you should be able to purchase Helix Native for $99.00.  It's great for post-recording activities like re-amping previously-recorded material.  The interface is almost exactly like the Helix Edit application, but as a plug-in for Logic Pro or whatever recording software you might use.  I rarely use it, but I couldn't say no for less than a hundred bucks.  I have found it useful for playing around with effects without having to have my Helix Floor nearby.  Hope this help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm using some nice tones with my Helix that I've downloaded from the Line6 custom tones webpages and added to my Helix thanks to the Helix Edit SW.

Now I would like to have those same custom tones added to the Helix Native SW so I can record using the same tones as the ones I'm using playing live, but I couldn't find how to do it.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Thanks in advance.