Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pairing the Line 6.Helix.to the Spider v. 240watt

So I've got the line 6 spider jam 75watt.And the Spider IV. 4.75watt.amps each with the MII shortboard. Setting them to stereo and clean on each sounds quite good. But I've bought the Spider V.5=240watt with the FB3 Pedal board. And using the wireless adaptor And I loved adjusting the helix through my touch screen laptop and now Iam getting a iPad to connect to the spider v Amp for easy adjusting. As I've only just started using this set up and instead of using my Fender stratocaster HSS or Fender telecaster deluxe HH both have TIM SHAW HUMBUCKER and sound great or using my Gibsons studio I've got a very nicely made USA JAME'S TYLER VERIAX JTV69 witch pairs with the helix. So dose anyone have any setup tips as I usually use the helix through a headphone Jack. This is all new to me so any don't do or to do setup ideas I would like to hear. Rock on

I would run the signal from the Helix into the AUX in jack of the Spider V. When I was researching for my Spider V 240HC purchase I read someone's positive opinion about the success they had with that setup.

Right now I connect my Variax Standard to my Spider V with the wireless adapter in the 1/4" jack and enjoy that setup, but I think I might like to get a Helix LT in the future and connect the Variax with VDI and run Helix into AUX.

Cheers