Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 PODcast now streaming!

Guest Line6Will

Guest Line6Will

Hey all,

Very proud to release episode 1 of the monthly Line 6 PODcast! Have a listen and be sure to give us feedback!

iTunes feed:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-line-6-helix-podcast/id1327221867

SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-340815168/

Questions comments and feedback go to PODcast@line6.com

Thanks!

Line 6 Will

Nice job, Will!

Listened to the SoundCloud feed last night.

Looking forward to the next episode with Ben Adrian.

Also need to get Frank in for an episode!

And, a Pre-NAMM episode with the marketing announcements timed just right! :)

Happy Holidays.

You gotta love direct communication from Line6 - some Helix history, usage tips, as well as some bread crumbs on future direction. Interesting actually hearing from the people directly involved with development  and always great to hear a voice connected to  DI(Eric), Will, Jay and others whom's posts I have been reading for years. Nice job and thanks for doing these!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Have to say - laugh-inducing and entertaining though podcast Nr 2  was -  there was virtually NO useful content or information shining any real light on L6 products - helix or otherwise in this particular episode.

So in a way I do feel my time spent listening to the podcast was wasted a bit. 

Might be interesting to know a little about L6 staff - for sure - what kinds of groups they're in - music they're into - but at the end of the day I'd like to hear something more relevant and useful to me personally and about the L6 gear itself. 

but nice to know there's actual humans being the door of L6 Calabasas :)  - but hey - I think we knew that.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:04 PM, d0stenning said:

Have to say - laugh-inducing and entertaining though podcast Nr 2  was -  there was virtually NO useful content or information shining any real light on L6 products - helix or otherwise in this particular episode.

So in a way I do feel my time spent listening to the dbal site podcast was wasted a bit. 

Might be interesting to know a little about L6 staff - for sure - what kinds of groups they're in - music they're into - but at the end of the day I'd like to hear something more relevant and useful to me personally and about the L6 gear itself. 

but nice to know there's actual humans being the door of L6 Calabasas :)  - but hey - I think we knew that.

Maybe they're just trying to get some personality out there. I think that's ok and a good thing in the long run. But I see your point too, don't get me wrong.

• 1 month later...