Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Gator Case

redrevelo

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm receiving a Helix soon, and was looking at alternatives to the Helix Backpack. I am quite interested in this: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GMULTIFX2411. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this case, especially on how well it fits the Helix? 

Thanks.

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm receiving a Helix soon, and was looking at alternatives to the Helix Backpack. I am quite interested in this: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GMULTIFX2411. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this case, especially on how well it fits the Helix? 

Thanks.

Search for “case†in the search bar of this forum. You will find a few threads with lists of options.

AFAIK, this current Promo is for the current period only. You'd need to read the PDF on Line6's site. I know Line 6 ran one (or possibly two) earlier this year, but do not recollect the time frame(s). If your July Helix Floor purchase was during a Free Backpack Promo period, the claim was likely only valid during that time period, and was likely subject to the dealer's inventory. Again, you would need to check the terms of that deal. You may want to contact your dealer to see what they may be able to do. Not sure if any of the dealers are discounting the Helix Backpacks. Certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.