Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV Controllers MKII

guiloi

Hello All,

I have currently a FBV Controllers  MKII connected to Spider Jam Amp.

I have just bought an external pedal EX-1 Line 6  in order to control volume when my internal pedal from FBV is switched in Wa mode.

The problem is, 

If my Internal FBV pedale is in Wa mode, my External pedale is in Wa mode as well.

If my Internal FBV pedale is in volume control mode, my External pedale is in volume control mode as well.

How can I do to obtain my Internal pedal in WA mode and, at the same time my External pedal in control volume mode?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Jean

:)

I'm not sure about your exact setup, but with Spider V, assigning effects to external pedal is performed in the amp, not the pedal.  The feature to use is usually titled "controller assignment". Here's an example in the Pod HD Pro:  https://www.manualslib.com/manual/710195/Line-6-Pod-Hd-Pro.html?page=108

The answer for you is probably here:  http://line6.com/data/6/0a060b316ac34f0593cc41922/application/pdf/FBV%20MkII%20Series%20Controller%20Advanced%20User%20Guide%20(%20Rev%20B%20).pdf

Many thanks for your reply, I really appreciated. :)

Unfortunatly I've read several times documentation, without succes;

My configuration is the following:

Spider Jam Amp -> FBV footboard MK2 -> External Pedal EX-1

However, I have just tried with an other Amp, It's working very well with the following:

Spider IV 75 Amp -> FBV footboard MK2 -> External Pedal EX-1

Also: My Spider Jam Amp contains well the latest Firmare 2.09.

Also My Spider should support an external pedale thru FBV MK2 ( In the Spider doc we can see the following).

"External Pedal Jack: You can connect an expression pedal (such as the Line 6 EX-1) to the Shortboard’s

rear panel 1/4-inch jack, and the connected pedal will control Volume, while the Shortboard pedal controls Wah only."

I don't know how can I do 

:mellow: