Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't open Helix native 1.10 on logic pro 9.......

bzpobzpo

i am using 1.01 version everything is fine , After install Helix native 1.10 and start my logic pro 9 , i find that my plug in is missing ,and i try to reinstall 1.10 or 1.01 and it crash........

am i missing something? but on garageband is work! please help ! (my OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 Logic Pro 9 64 bit)

My logic 9 is running on 64 bit , and  i try to follow this many times....

To uninstall each plug-in format, move the following files to the Trash:

• AU Plug-in: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Helix Native.component

• VST2 Plug-in: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Line 6/Helix Native.vst

• VST3 Plug-in: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Line 6/Helix Native.vst3

• AAX Plug-in: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/Line 6/Helix Native.aaxplugin (or, you can optionally drag the Helix Native.aaxplugin file into the /Plug-Ins (Unused) folder) 

now i install helix 1.10 again . but i can't find on logic pro 9  ........

I am sure before install 1.10 everything is work , now my problem is Native work on garageband , but disappear on logic pro 9 .......i have try to rescan but still can't find it .

When i try to reinstall to 1.01 , i can see Native but can't open ,it crashed .

Anyone have this problem?

• 11 months later...

i've also seen this - any DAW refused to load helix native and would become unresponsive. I fixed it by deleting the line 6 folder in `~/Library/Application Support` on os x. My guess is the preferences got messed up somehow. shame there is no feedback from helix when it gets into this bad state. warning that i have no idea what else is in that directory and you may end up deleting some other preferences. probably a good idea to back it up before removing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 2:28 PM, q0we98fsdoijk said:

i've also seen this - any DAW refused to load helix native and would become unresponsive. I fixed it by deleting the line 6 folder in `~/Library/Application Support` on os x. My guess is the preferences got messed up somehow. shame there is no feedback from helix when it gets into this bad state. warning that i have no idea what else is in that directory and you may end up deleting some other preferences. probably a good idea to back it up before removing.

This helped me, too. Had trouble initiating Native almost everytime I started Logic. This thread is the only one I could find about this problem. This solution needs to be made available in the FAQ. Curious to see whether this is a permanent fix.

• 5 weeks later...

I've got a similar problem with Reaper, except I can't even get beyond the demo stage with it.  I've made sure I've got the latest most up to date version of Reaper on Mac High Sierra, but no matter how many times I've reinstalled the Helix demo (and each and every time a box pops up saying the installation HAS been successful),  I've never once been able to see Helix Native  in the list of plugins available to Reaper.

Because it's only a demo, I can't consult Line 6 as they don't respond to any requests for help unless you've registered your product with them, which obviously I can't do (or buy) if I can't even get the thing to  go on in the first place.   So I am completely at a loss as to how to proceed.  Any suggestions as to where I might be going wrong or  anything I could try and do  to troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.