Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cannot hear instrument UX 2

Long story short.. All Worked great when installed in 2015. Due to illness This whole entire computer and rig with ux2 was shut down and covered after only about 2 weeks of use.. 2weeks!

Now it is almost 2018, and now have time to uncover the Desk and play some long awaited music.. Boom.. i get no guitar sound.. Everything else works like normal, Gearbox Metronome, YouTube etc, i hear fine.. i just cant figure this out.. has software expired or something? It did an update online when i cranked it all up but can't figure it out.. It should just turn right on like it used to...Right? I downloaded the newest updates, still no luck

Thanks in advance for any help with my problem

Just to check, what operating system do you use? Have you tried changing your input selection? I guess that you have gearbox installed and not podfarm? Are you using a stand alone version of gearbox/podfarm or do you use it as a plug in with a DAW?

Run the newest version of Monkey to ensure you have the most recent drivers. 

Also make sure you are selecting the correct input in the mixer view.

If you are running Gearbox I'm guessing you have a red-faced Toneport and not a black-faced POD Studio. If that is the case you likely do not have PF plug-in unless you purchased the license. 

Try installing PF 1 and in the mixer view make