Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Snapshot LED color

steelstringer

I use the snapshot function only as a lead boost, so I have the up/down switches set to control them. Snapshot 1 is rhythm, snapshot 2 is lead. My top row switches are presets, the bottom row controls stomps. Now, here’s my issue-I want the LED color to change on the up/down switches when I change between my 2 snapshots. I know to push down on the preset knob, rename snapshot, and assign LED color, but it doesn’t work for some reason on the Up/down switches. Any ideas? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Actually, the led ring is not lit at all on the up / down switches. Both are blank. Even red would be fine; I just want an indicator when I switch from rhythm to lead (snapshot 1 to 2).

Oh, yeah, that's right... This is the LT. I think that those switches are always unlit (although, I think they may light up in Pedal Edit mode).

If you want a color cue to differentiate between your presets, you could always assign the stomp footswitches in one preset to be a different color than they are in the other one.