Sign in to follow this  
jddownunder

Spider V 120 + G10T Relay + wireless headphones

Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere (I looked but couldn't find the answer). I'm currently using the Relay G10T with my Spider V 120. It works great. It doesn't have a receiver because, apparently, it's already built into the 120. But I'd like to purchase some wireless headphones and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to reduce interference or latency (if they've even had any problems), or if they use a particular pair of headphones and/or transmitter that work well for them. 

Any suggestions? Has anyone had any problems using wireless or bluetooth headphones simultaneously with the relay on their Spider V?

Since bluetooth operates on the same 2.4GHz band as the Relay G10t there is a possibility of interference, but I think you should be able to use both at the same time without problem. I would first get the headphones synced and then sync the G10t with Spider V. Whenever you sync G10t with Spider V, by plugging it into the input, it will search for the best available open channel and avoid any that have interference.

• Upvote 1