Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cannot connect to server 8000402e

Hello all,

I am using windows 10 and trying to install software for a UX2, I have my device registered to my account however the license software and line 6 Monkey are unable to connect to the server. I have tried via wired and wireless connections and using entirely different connections altogether via tethering with my 4g on the phone aside from my broadband. I have tried disabling antivirus software and all firewalls. 

I am currently stuck with podfarm 2.5 in the 'trial mode' as I cannot connect to the line 6 servers at all.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all software multiple times.

Many thanks for any support.

I am having the same issue. I installed these programs today after having formatted the computer and neither Line 6 Monkey nor Licence Manager can connect to server. My hardware is a UX 1. Is there a temporary server maintenance or something?

/Jonathan

This may be a problem from the recent Windows 10 update that happened last week.   After it happened, I could not connect to anything with Chrome or Firefox browsers, only MS Edge browser.   There was a setting in Edge that had to be reset (sorry, I don't remember what it was - google it) to allow the other browsers to work again.

• 6 months later...