Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Favorites?

jfluegel

Is there a way to have a "favorites" list in the PC software? It's very time consuming to have scroll one by one through the list when changing from one preset to another.

Also, is there a master list someplace that has all the various presets listed? Seems like every time I scroll through I come across another one I hadn't seen before.

How do I create a Setlist?

I think what he means is create a Folder you can call Setlist. Put the most used presets it that folder and organize them for your needs.

I use the last Bank of Presets as a blank scratch pad of sorts. All those presets have the loaded effects, eq, defined, but have no amp models. Kind of a template. All you do then is load up amp and cab models in the template. Dial it in as needed, then save to mobile APP, Computer Editor, the Spider V amp, or any or all preset storing options.