Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fbv MKII Express, USB not recognized Windows 10

I just bought a FBV MKII Express and a Spider IV HD150. I'm just trying to connect to my HD150 so I can upload custom tones. Line 6 Monkey requires me to register a product but FBV MKII Express or hd150 does not show up on the scroll down menu. Kinda lost now because I'm trying to update my drivers to make the FBV work but it is not updating for some reason. I manually downloaded the driver software but it still does not recognize it. I randomly selected guitar port from the menu and it did let me download the drivers software through there. On the updates list FBV or HD150 does not show up at all. Any help? It's becoming frustrating at this point and about to just return it all. I am using Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...

First you should try just with the FBV connected (don't have the amp connected to the FBV).  Make sure your firewalls/anti-virus software is turned off. Try a different USB cable.

Ok thanks. I'll give that a try then.