Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Midi control before Helix native purchase

rsvette12

Hi Guys:

Quick question can I use my kontrol rig 3 to adjust wah or preset volume I can in other programs wondering if I can with Helix native, in demo doesnt appear I can

Also using Mixcraft 7 pro

Thank you

Jbuhajla is correct, best chance of getting this answered is probably in the Native forum but here goes. I haven't tried using any of the controllers you are using but one thing you will definitely have to do is assign the Native parameters you want to control via MIDI in the "Automation/Controller Assign" tab in Native. See page #30 in the 'Helix Native Pilot's Guide".

Phil_m is correct, best chance of getting this answered is probably in the Native forum but here goes. I haven't tried using any of the controllers you are using but one thing you will definitely have to do is assign the Native parameters you want to control via MIDI in the "Automation/Controller Assign" tab in Native. See page #30 in the 'Helix Native Pilot's Guide".

Thanks but I tried that cant seem to get it to work no worries - started thread in proper forum - take care :)

Helix Native has no direct MIDI support yet (it will later this year), but your DAW may have MIDI-to-automation capabilities as a band-aid in the meantime.

Well thats good news thought I was going crazy - owned pod xt and pod hd - this blows it away - pretty impressive and I just touched the surface - looking forward to the future of this great program