Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fs Controllers And What They Control

joeloduca

Hello all,

Got a HD 500 and I like to occasionally set up some of those FS buttons to turn on or off certain effects.   So I kind of know how to assign those FS buttons..  (I also use LINE 6 POD HD500 edit on my PC).   The problem I am having is some of the FS buttons are set to "MULTI" while its toggeling multiple effects on and off..  I don't want this, I only want the FS to control ONE effect.  I can't seem to figure out how to get this off of MULTI..   Anyone know? 

joe

Thanks, but that is exactly what i am trying to find and cant.. I don't understand how to delink that controller to only control 1 effect. I've tried various things on the PC as well as the HD and I cant seem to get rid of the MULTI ..

Should be pretty simple from HD Edit - "hurghanico" has it right.  To put it another way - realize that "multi" means several effects are linked to one switch.  Go to the "FX" window in HD Edit, and press the switch a few times.  See which effects are toggling on and off.  Then go to "Controllers" and chose the effects you DON'T want controlled from the first drop down menu - under "FS Assign" change it to "none."  Leave the one that you DO want that switch to control alone.  Now instead of "Multi" it should just say the one effect you want.

Hey Guys, I want to thank you all for the solutions..   I finally got this thing working the way I want..  

Special thanks to "Iknowathingortwo"..  you really do know a thing or 2...  

thanks and have a great day!   Joe