Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Target is incompatible

Mooises

Hello, 

I need help, i download some presets or patch and when I try to import there are a messasge error "Failed to import one or more presets [code-8103] ", what can i do? I dont know why but its not my first patch I tried to import...  Some help pls i paid 13€ for this presets and now doesn't work  :wacko:

Are none of them loading? Did they work previously or is this your first attempt to load them? As phil_m suggested check first to make sure you are using the latest firmware (2.30) and matching Editor or at least a version as recent as the one the purchased presets were created with. If that is not the issue try loading the presets by half batches, halving the number each time the load fails until you find the preset(s) that are causing the problem. You can also look to see if any of the presets are only 1kb. This may be the one causing the problem.

• 2 years later...

There are several different Helix devices and not all presets are compatible. For instance, a Helix Floor preset is generally not compatible with a Helix Stomp device. Are you sure the preset you’re attempting to load is actually compatible?