Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV3 not working after edit

kcjonez

This may have been addressed in here somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Just recently got the Pod HD Pro X with the FBV3 foot pedal. I've downloaded the edit tool and license manager and updates...yadda.

When I first turned it on, the pedal did what it's supposed to...press the A-D and the patches change. Press the FS buttons and the fx turn on and off.

I started creating my own patches in User 1 and after saving the patch, the pedal no longer works? The FX work turning on and off, but I cannot change from 1A to 1B so on. 

I'm sure there's probably some button I'm missing or step I'm missing, but all the reading and searching hasn't helped.

Anyone have the answer to this? I know it can't be that difficult. Have tried the FBV3 on my HD150 and it works great! Tried my FBV MII on my Pod Pro and same issue.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I thought of that and unplugged the USB, powered off the POD and turned it back on and it seems like it has the same problem.

I reset all the global settings by pressing the left navigation while turning it on and it worked fine! It wasn't until I created a patch that it starts. Wondering if I'm missing something in the settings.

Thanks

OMG! Yeah I was just about to do that! Watched a video on YouTube about assigning foot-switches to the effects and the foot-switch setting you change from ABCD to FS5-8 was set to FS5-8. Changed it to ABCD and it worked fine!

MAN!! 2 days messing with this thing and just as I thought...was a simple turn of a knob! lol

Thanks all for your suggestions! I appreciate it!

I remember watching a vid and them telling me to go and change that to FS5-8 for some reason that I can't remember. Something to do with setting up effects and assigning them to a button. 

However, yeah I don't get it either how it affects it globally.I was having to press the bank up or down and then press the A-D button to change the patch, and even then they were out of whack.

The POD HD Pro X Edit software is pretty groovy...but you do have to watch what you are doing on there or you can mess things up pretty easily by clicking a button or turning the wrong knob!

I actually went into the FBV Editor software and tried manually assigning each button on the thing, but onec you plug it in to the POD, all that becomes null and void and it responds to your POD rather than the internal software. Weird...