Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm having problems assigning the tap tempo switch. If I tap the tempo the light starts blinking in time but the delay tempo does not change.

AJdc1987

You have to also set the delay time parameter in the delay(s) you want to be controlled by the tap tempo to a note value. On the unit itself, just push the knob under that parameter to switch between millisecond values and note values.

Ok, thank you for answering to my Ghost topic (i've tried to pose the same question but, I don't know why, my two attemps failed).

So, we have to change the setting of the time knob to let the pedal switch work. Another question: is it possible to set the delay time as a defaut in the right position, so tap tempo could work in every preset without modifing it preset by preset? 

Ok, thank you for answering to my Ghost topic (i've tried to pose the same question but, I don't know why, my two attemps failed).

So, we have to change the setting of the time knob to let the pedal switch work. Another question: is it possible to set the delay time as a defaut in the right position, so tap tempo could work in every preset without modifing it preset by preset? 

You'd have to set the time parameter in every preset, but if you want all the presets to respond to a tempo you just tapped in, you can set that up in Global Settings.