Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

copy snapshot from 1 preset - paste in different preset snapshot?

Kenray51

I've been looking through the LT manual and trying various methods...and can't seem to find this. Isn't it possible to copy a snapshot from 1 preset and paste into a completely different preset to another snapshot. I see where you can copy/swap/paste within "A" preset, but seems crazy with all this unit can do that you couldn't do this. Nooby trying to figure it out - thanks in advance for any help. K

No, it's not possible... If you think about what a snapshot is - a certain arrangement of bypass states and parameter values of the blocks that exist within a preset - you can see that only way snapshot copy would ever be a possibility of all would be if your presets contained completely identical blocks in the first place.

ok....just got my answer by reading some more..."Note that all snapshots in a particular preset share the same models; you cannot, for example, add a US Deluxe Amp block in Snapshot 1 and switch its model to Essex A30 in Snapshot 2. However, if Helix has enough available DSP, you can load both amps into the same preset and snapshots can enable neither, one, or both of them." now it's making sense. K