Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help...patches For Creep -radiohead

dimasenior

Try using the Bogner Model closest I've heard. I have found it best to go with your ears. Rather than a model of the specific amp the artist uses. U can go to a website called guitargeek and it will show u gear and signal chains for most artists rigs that you can use as a guideline for Effects routing in your patch. I will give it a shot today and see what I come up with.

I used the deluxe reverb for the clean sound, trick is to get the bias tremolo in time with the song, undulating but not too overpowering. I put the bias trem in between the amp and the mixer on only one channel speed 4.8hz and depth 100% mix ~55%, also compression + neck single coil will give you that big sound. I used a vetta juice b4 the amp and a tube comp after... Try the DR Z cab with the deluxe reverb too.  I just  used a stock recto for the heavey part. Everything is panned center. I thought the clean sound was harder to comp that the buzz saw parts...