Sign in to follow this  
broker2

How Do You Roll Back To 1.9 I Cant.

Hi guys, when i go into monkey and go to rollback it only showa 1.82 1.81 1.72 1.71.Do i need to have a different version of monkey to rollback to 1.9 i am on version 1.65in monkey.Thanks  cal.

You can download the v1.9 firmware directly from the Downloads section of this website (see tab at top of page). Then run Line 6 Monkey with your JTV connected and select the Update from File option. Select the downloaded file when prompted.

I dont see 1.9 in my download tab any place else it would be and it said i need monkey 1.62 to get the 1.9 thanks for your help  cal

Nope, simply open your monkey with the variax connected and selected, then press roll back at the right side of the monkey.

• Upvote 1

Click on the Downloads tab at the top right of this webpage (not in your browser Downloads section). In the subsequent page select James Tyler Vairiax in the drop-down menu for Product; select Flash Memory under Software, and hit GO. In the subsequent page, scroll down to firmware version 1.9 and hit DOWNLOAD. Store this file on your computer.

Then run Monkey and select Update from File, pointing to the downloaded file.

• Upvote 1

Thanks silverhead but when i do that i only get version2  1.82  1.81  1.71and 1.70  i do not get version 1.9 thanks for your help cal.

Nope, simply open your monkey with the variax connected and selected, then press roll back at the right side of the monkey.

I did this yesterday...just like arislaf said.

Do you have the latest Monkey?

I dont have 1.9 in my rollback tab on monkey did you read my question  thanks for your help   cal.

Sorry, my bad.  That is the latest version.  And obviously you have 2.0 already on the Variax.  I just checked with another JTV I have  and 1.9 shows up in the rollback

I do not find it on my Mac. I get the error message Safari can't open file "TylerVariax_1.90.vxf" because no available application can open it. What is the application please.

I do not find it on my Mac. I get the error message Safari can't open file "TylerVariax_1.90.vxf" because no available application can open it. What is the application please.

To open it you need the line6 monkey.