Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Triaxis midi switching help

reaburn2

Hi guys......Great forum.

Ive had a helix floor for a year or so now and its become invaluable to me, however i also have a "big rig" which is a triaxis and 2.90. It would be fair to say that I am a complete noob and novice when it comes to midi so with that in mind is there any one who could give me a step by step guide on how to use my helix to change channels and other parameters on my triaxis .My plan is ultimately to run it 4 cable method.  I have hooked the helix and triaxis up via a midi cable and had no success whatsoever...thats how much of a midi novice I am.  Im sure when I do this once it will be a lightbulb moment and will be on my way to being a midi jedi. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

My setup is the Helix rack, Triaxis and 2:90.  I know it can do what you want, I do that with my rig.  But I use a different foot controller, so the step by step is different.  Someone can walk you though, it should be easy when you get how they all relate together.  Talk about some versatility.  I go into 2 1x12 cubes, no cabs in the Helix whether I'm using the Triaxis or one of the Helix models.  Studio sounds good, looking forward to trying it in a venue.

• Upvote 1

That sounds like a great rig Mike,mine is triaxis, 2.90... 1 side into a boogie 1x12 and the other into a two notes captor cab sim and I had been using my m9 for effects and its fantastic......that being said i really want to use the helix as the controller and all effects. I hope someone can help me. Im surprised there isn't a few you tube tutorials.