Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Variax parameters cannot be controlled with snapshots anymore?

p8guitar

It was possible to choose for example the Variax model with a snapshot. With Helix 2.30 I cannot do this anymore - or am I missing something? The "edit" tab shows all the Variax parameters, but when I switch to the "bypass/controller assign" tab, only the input parameters can be assigned to a snapshot.

?!? 

post-9746-0-76488000-1516821355_thumb.jpg

post-9746-0-70491500-1516821369_thumb.jpg

Try right clicking on the parameter value itself on the Edit screen, and the menu for available controllers should pop up.

I have done that and Snpashots doesn't show up as one of the choices. I have found no way to assign the Variax model to Snapshots in Helix HD Edit. You still can by physically going to the page on your actual Helix and assigning it that way. In case you don't know how you push and turn the knob under the model choices on your Helix screen. Brackets will then appear there and in Helix HD Edit. I was going to look into this to see if I was doing it wrong but haven't yet. Does anyone know how to assign the Variax model choices to Snapshots?

I messed around with this some more tonight, and I don't see the Variax parameter on the Bypass/Controller Assign tab. However, right clicking the parameter value on the Edit tab does bring up the menu that lets me select Snapshot as the controller. I'm using a beta version of the upcoming editor, so at least that seems to be fixed now.

I messed around with this some more tonight, and I don't see the Variax parameter on the Bypass/Controller Assign tab. However, right clicking the parameter value on the Edit tab does bring up the menu that lets me select Snapshot as the controller. I'm using a beta version of the upcoming editor, so at least that seems to be fixed now.

I thought I tried that but I'll try it again tonight. My memory is that I tried it and a menu came up but Snapshots was not one of the choices.