Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Randomly muffled everything when I start it up...

rolias_mot

When you say "everything"  this on every patch? Or just the 1st one it powers up with? Also, listen with a set of headphones too, and see if it's not your FR/powered speakers losing a horn or tweeter randomly. 

Ah, yes sorry my frustrated typing.

So the muffle is across all patches. Same sound in headphones. Randomly stops after a restsrt...sometimes. sometimes takes multiple restarts. O.o

Could be several issues including a problem with the power being supplied to the unit. You may want to check and see if this still happens on a different electrical outlet or in a different home/location. I would definitely do a backup and global reset, or backup and reapply the latest firmware, as one of my first avenues of troubleshooting. Also do you have the 'Global Settings' --> 'EXP Pedals' --> 'EXP 2 Pedal Postion' set to "Global". Just wondering if it comes back after you move the expression pedal?