Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No cloud tones on PC remote??

banjogil

So can you not get the user-made could tones from the PC remote??? This doesn't make any sense, if you can get them from an app, why not from an actual computer??? If I am missing where you can, could someone please point this out? Thanks.

• 4 months later...

There must be some glaring technical issue with having to access Cloud Tones from my Computers Remote App ...otherwise Line 6 is negligent concerning this or at the very least properly informing those who sell their Amps. I was told when I bought mine I could easily download and install Tones for my Spider V-120 from my Computer in my studio. I can't and this is having me rethink going the Line 6 Modeling Amp direction...Using My Phone , which be the way needs a Printer USB connection on one end and a Type c Connection for my samsung Phone on the other end is just crazy ..why not a standard USB connection that all phones come with for re-charging. What the reasoning is behind this , I would really like to know. I can only assume the desire by line 6 to sell footboards or other hardware to do this simple task.

19 hours ago, RodeoRanger said:

sing My Phone , which be the way needs a Printer USB connection on one end and a Type c Connection for my samsung Phone on the other end is just crazy ..why not a standard USB connection that all phones come with for re-charging. What the reasoning is behind this , I would really like to know. I can only assume the desire by line 6 to sell footboards or other hardware to do this simple task.

Doesn't it have a "printer" USB connection and the standard connection on back? pretty sure it does. But yeah I hear ya, about the computer remote, bud