Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Timing issue when reamping with the Helix

ibanezfan123

HI everyone. I am still learning how to use the Helix with reampling and am having an issue. I am able to record the source track and the di track, but when i go to reamp the new track is off time with the di and source track. Is this a common issue that has been addressed already or am i missing a step when doing this? Thanks for any help and advice you can give. 

Im with silverhead, this is probably more a configurations issue than it has anything to do with helix itself. Though i was mistaken once back in 73 so dont take my word for it....but that would probably be the best place to start looking.

Yep this is likely latency caused by not using the helix asio directly.

If you are just reamping and have already dialled in the tones you want you dont even really need to monitor it so just switch to the helix driver directly, run your tracks through and switch back once you are done.