checkolade

Problem Dual Amp Sim - Volume drop

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem with my POD HD 500X. I have created 2 new dual amp patches (hard panned left/right) with the same problem: While editing with the Edit software on my PC, everything sounded fine. But when I switch the patches the POD doesn't seem to load one of the amps, so one stereo channel seems "dead". No difference if I switch via hardware footswitches or via Edit software. It's funny, because when I click in the Edit software in the Main Mix section just on the level fader without any change in value, the channel starts to work again. 

I could find anything like that via the search option, so I would be very happy about any suggestions.

Hey Guru,

thank you very much! I re-built the patches on the POD directly and everything works. Obviously a bug in the Edit software. For now I know better :-)

Thumbs up!

• Upvote 1

Checkolade, is it possible, that you accidentally (or based the region you are living in) used comma instead of a period, when typing in values? Any info about that could separate the bug a little more.

When typing in values, I use "," if necessary. Mostly I just play with the knobs in the Edit software to find my sound :)

I'm also from Germany.

When typing in values, I use "," if necessary. Mostly I just play with the knobs in the Edit software to find my sound :)

I'm also from Germany.

Meanwhile I am pretty sure that the comma "," leads to a wrong input value and causes the bug. Thank you for clarification!