Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Models Definitive Cheat Sheet - All model names with descriptions

hefonthefjords

46 minutes ago, jshimkoski said:

Thanks for the kind words regarding https://helixhelp.com@cgar18 and everyone else.

@Lynxpaw Helix Help has been a passion project of mine that I basically created for myself. It just happened to be picked up by a large part of the Helix community over the years. If its not your cup of tea, that’s ok, there are other options already available and you can always create your own personal guide.

If you’d like to improve the crappiness of Helix Help instead, please feel free to send me some suggestions or a feature list you’d like to see and I’ll see what I can do to make it happen (just use the contact form on the site). Your ideas would likely make Helix Help way better and that is really all I care about. Lets make it awesome and more helpful for the community together!

I hope you all have a great day!

Keep on playing.

You are very gracious, sir. And generous. Thanks for your contribution to this community.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 7:26 PM, Lynxpaw said:

Shut up, Meg.  Being a forum ‘vet’ is about the lamest thing one can lay claim to.  

...forum 'police' much better?    Or maybe you don't really care about etiquette, just feeling better about yourself by putting others down?  Its ok, I believe you can be better! :)

• Haha 1