Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Badly formatted user bank

KRTW

Is there anything in that back you care about? If not, just reset like VG said.

If there is, and you can export it, no promises, but PM me the file and I'll see if I can do anything. Not until tonight though (US East Coast).

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the posts. I use user bank 1 as the holder for all my pre-programmed patches. I have no IRs loaded, and I have a back up of user bank 1 - its the only one that is important. So it looks lie a reset is in order. Yes, I back up everytime before I do an update as I have lost setting before and that is frustrating. I think I remember how to do this - gettin at it.

I’ve encountered this error also - and only in User 4. Copy and pasting blocks gave the error a few times. Copied within a preset and across presets and r3ceived the error. Badly formatted object, I received the error on various blocks so not specific to a specific effect or class of effects that I found. I save everything and copied duplicates presets and copied and pasted blocks from the duplicate but didn’t find a pattern. I tested the same thing I only wish I could figure how it worked sometimes. Not sure if it was when I powered off or not although I think that may have been it.

I tried the same blocks in User 2 and 5 and did not receive their error. And I haven’t received it since.

I’m sorry I am not providing better feedback but wanted to kick in that I also encountered the error on my LT.