Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New 2.50 Presets?

k21267

So I updated HXedit and my Firmware. Did a Backup first. After installing new Firmware all my Presets, impulses etc were already there. In other words, I did not have to restore anything from a backup or bundle. I've got all the new goodies as far as I can tell. The only thing I don't see is any new Factory Presets with new amps etc. Am I missing something or are there no new presets?

So I updated HXedit and my Firmware. Did a Backup first. After installing new Firmware all my Presets, impulses etc were already there. In other words, I did not have to restore anything from a backup or bundle. I've got all the new goodies as far as I can tell. The only thing I don't see is any new Factory Presets with new amps etc. Am I missing something or are there no new presets?

Unfortunately I can't definitively answer this but see this post: http://line6.com/support/topic/31856-v250-installation-procedure/?p=244728

To get the new factory presets you need to perform the startup sequence to restore stock presets and setlists. See:

http://line6.com/sup...bleshootin-r768

Note that this will overwrite any existing custom setlists with the factory USER1 - USER5 setlists all containing the empty New Preset in all slots. Back up any custom setlists first and restore later.

• Upvote 1

To get the new factory presets you need to perform the startup sequence to restore stock presets and setlists. See:

http://line6.com/sup...bleshootin-r768

Note that this will overwrite any existing custom setlists with the factory USER1 - USER5 setlists all containing the empty New Preset in all slots. Back up any custom setlists first and restore later.

This is a crucial step in order to get the new firmware's factory presets.  Just make sure to manually backup each of your individual user setlists, IRs, etc., perform the factory reset procedure, then manually restore your individual user setlists, IRs, etc.  Done.

• Upvote 1

Interesting, my 32A is named Space Cadet and uses Cave, Octo and Particle verbs, which are legacy verbs now. 

In regards to the new Factory presets. Wouldn't it be easier to just make those new Setlists Downloadable so we don't have to backup and restore all of our own setlists and IR's ?

WEll, I assume it worked. That one patch seems to be the only new patch and it did update when I rebooted. Just seems strange they didn't include any new presets showcasing the new amp models as they have in the past. Can anyone confirm that this is the case so I can be sure I'm not missing anything? Thanks.

Interesting, my 32A is named Space Cadet and uses Cave, Octo and Particle verbs, which are legacy verbs now. 

In regards to the new Factory presets. Wouldn't it be easier to just make those new Setlists Downloadable so we don't have to backup and restore all of our own setlists and IR's ?

=]

I just posted that in the other thread as a 'why hasn't this become an automatic thing?' suggestion - it would side-step so many questions and confusion, I believe.

• Upvote 1

=]

I just posted that in the other thread as a 'why hasn't this become an automatic thing?' suggestion - it would side-step so many questions and confusion, I believe.

Just do the full backup before updating.

Then make the update with full factory reset.

Export the new factory setlists.

Restore the full backup.

Import the single factory setlists overwriting the old ones.

Not a big deal IMO

• Upvote 1

Or the Factory Presets from all Firmware releases could be bundled in Edit so Users have them all to hand to install if they want.

Yes to this.

I seem to remember there was someone out there who was highlighting the new presets/ changes for each firmware and posting it.... anyway know what the link is for this and has it been kept up to date?

Restore the full backup.

Not a big deal IMO

Oh I agree. I'm on the side of the fence not fettered with any confusion over the issue.

I'm referring to the small flood of questions about this aspect which have cropped up with both new style firmware installations to date. Others seem to stumble over this aspect.

...the list of users who wish to download (all) factory presets seems to get longer...

Yup...I'm perfectly fine with one less step to firmware upgrades. I have no use for factory presets, old or new. And when the day comes that I can't figure out how to use new reverbs without them, it'll be time hang up my playing shoes...

Restore the full backup.

Not a big deal IMO

An easier way: First make sure you have installed the new editor. Make full backup of v2.30 using the updated Helix editor.  For safety also make backup of your individual presets and IRs.  Update Helix with v2.50. Restore from back, IMPORTANT step: when restoring full backup uncheck the (2) factory present boxes on the Helix Editor so you do not overwrite the new factory resets. When I upgraded to v2.30 and did full restore from backup I did not notice there was an option to exclude the (2) factory presets.

...the list of users who wish to download (all) factory presets seems to get longer...

But always remember:

cV9ORvH.jpg

Haha i want the t shirt even tho i dont totally agree.

Yep but i still want to be able to go straight to the new presets rather than trawl thru them trying to figure out the new ones...just a list of the new presets on the notes of each firmware update page would help and be easy for line 6 to do...

And actually a lot of those presets contain a lot of cool ideas within the patches if you go through them and see how they have been set up... and then steal those good ideas to make your own presets. Sometimes the preset might sound wank but within it there is an fx or amp set up that I like or path set up that reveals something new to use later. But sure there are a lot of presets that suck too haha

...., IMPORTANT step: when restoring full backup uncheck the (2) factory present boxes on the Helix Editor so you do not overwrite the new factory resets. ...

Problem is that the update process does NOT replace the old factory presets with the new ones. It leaves ALL setlists unaffected. Choosing not to reinstall the old ones during the restore still leaves the old ones in place.

Problem is that the update process does NOT replace the old factory presets with the new ones. It leaves ALL setlists unaffected. Choosing not to reinstall the old ones during the restore still leaves the old ones in place.

Thanks silverhead.

For clarity silverhead may I ask how do we get the new presets if the update doesn't replace the old factory presets with the new ones?

What are the steps to achieve that?

It seems odd we are asked to make a backup if actually once we have updated we go on to find all our settings and presets are intact and thus no need to do a restore from back up is needed.... is that correct?

But how do we load the new factory presets. There is nothing in the release notes about this update process not giving us the new factory presets.

Thanks for you help much appreciated.

When I updated to 2.3 I noticed all my setting and presets remained intact so I didn't restore from back up as no need to it seemed, but i also never performed any extra steps to get the new factory presets, if any extra steps are necessary?... does that mean my version 2.3 never actually had any new factory presets from 2.3 ?

this causing bit confusion about how the update process works b4 i update later this eve...thanks for your help. If there are extra steps could line 6 publish that in the firmware release notes please...

• Upvote 1

What I did is I did a backup of everything (which, theorectically, you already did during the upgrade process) and then did a factory reset (turn Helix off, hold down buttons 9 & 10 and turn back on while holding them down. Release when the screen says "Will reset Globals and restore stock Presets, Setlists and IRs".) I then saved those (it's just 3 setlists) and then restored the afoermentioned backup. Have checked to see what's new in them.

It seems odd we are asked to make a backup if actually once we have updated we go on to find all our settings and presets are intact and thus no need to do a restore from back up is needed.... is that correct?

But how do we load the new factory presets. There is nothing in the release notes about this update process not giving us the new factory presets.

Thanks for you help much appreciated.

See my post #5 in this thread, which is relevant after you have done the firmware update. If you haven't already updated post #13 in this thread is  a good procedure (thanks Dshow).

It's not odd to make a backup before updating even though a successful update will leave everything intact. The backup serves as a precaution in the event that the firmware update fails mid-stream and you are left having to perform a recovery procedure that wipes everything out.

Great to see so many responses here, but has anyone verified that there are no new presets other than Factory 1 32A?

Past updates have included sample presets for new amp models. If that's not the case with this one that's fine. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything while updating. 

It's not about not being able to figure out how things work (been using Line6 gear since Pod) it's about clarifying the update process and verifying things are correct. 

Thanks.

Great to see so many responses here, but has anyone verified that there are no new presets other than Factory 1 32A?

Past updates have included sample presets for new amp models. If that's not the case with this one that's fine. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything while updating. 

It's not about not being able to figure out how things work (been using Line6 gear since Pod) it's about clarifying the update process and verifying things are correct. 

Thanks.

IMHO, Line 6 should list out all new presets along side the amps, effects, etc.  Perhaps if they could incorporate "tags" (or something like that) into HX Edit to help identify new features that might be somewhat helpful.

• Upvote 1

Make sure you read the beginning of this thread before posting the same questions. Silverhead described everything you need to do. There are some additional, manual steps required post-upgrade if you want the new factory presets.

For sure but a lot of contradicting steps and methods been written about today. I wanted absolute clarity once and for all.

Why doesn't line 6 just put the steps clearly in the release notes... ffs!

Past updates have included sample presets for new amp models

This was the case very rudimentarily.

The factory presets can not present (all the) new amps, features and effects.

We were discussing this subject here quite frequently with previous FW updates

and again: All presets suck ;-)

The long list of new stuff in 2.50 can help to glimpse behind the scenes:

New Amp Models (2)
  • Cali Texas Ch2, based on* the drive channel of the MESA/Boogie® Lonestar [Ch1 coming later this spring]
  • Placater Dirty, based on* the BE/HBE channel of the Friedman BE-100 [Clean channel coming later this spring] 
New HX Effects Models (6)
  • Delay > Multi Pass (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original bandpass-filtered multitap delay
  • Reverb > Glitz (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Ganymede (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Searchlights (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Plateaux (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Double Tank (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
New Legacy Effects Models (77)

Helix Floor, Rack/Control, and LT now include a library of effects from M13, M9, M5, DL4, DM4, FM4, and MM4. These appear in a new "Legacy" subcategory in the model list.

• Distortion > Tube Drive
  • Distortion > Screamer
  • Distortion > Overdrive
  • Distortion > Classic Dist
  • Distortion > Heavy Dist
  • Distortion > Colordrive
  • Distortion > Buzz Saw
  • Distortion > Facial Fuzz
  • Distortion > Jumbo Fuzz
  • Distortion > Fuzz Pi
  • Distortion > Jet Fuzz
  • Distortion > Line 6 Drive
  • Distortion > Line 6 Distortion
  • Distortion > Sub Oct Fuzz
  • Distortion > Octave Fuzz
  • Dynamics > Tube Comp
  • Dynamics > Red Comp
  • Dynamics > Blue Comp
  • Dynamics > Blue Comp Treb
  • Dynamics > Vetta Comp
  • Dynamics > Vetta Juice
  • Dynamics > Boost Comp
  • Modulation > Pattern Tremolo
  • Modulation > Panner
  • Modulation > Bias Tremolo
  • Modulation > Opto Tremolo
  • Modulation > Script Phase
  • Modulation > Panned Phaser
  • Modulation > Barberpole
  • Modulation > Dual Phaser
  • Modulation > U-Vibe
  • Modulation > Phaser
  • Modulation > Pitch Vibrato
  • Modulation > Dimension
  • Modulation > Analog Chorus
  • Modulation > Tri Chorus
  • Modulation > Analog Flanger
  • Modulation > Jet Flanger
  • Modulation > AC Flanger
  • Modulation > 80A Flanger
  • Modulation > Frequency Shift
  • Modulation > Ring Modulator
  • Modulation > Rotary Drum
  • Modulation > Rotary Drm/Horn
  • Delay > Ping Pong
  • Delay > Dynamic
  • Delay > Stereo
  • Delay > Digital
  • Delay > Dig w/ Mod
  • Delay > Reverse
  • Delay > Lo Res
  • Delay > Tube Echo
  • Delay > Tape Echo
  • Delay > Sweep Echo
  • Delay > Echo Platter
  • Delay > Analog Echo
  • Delay > Analog w/ Mod
  • Delay > Auto-Volume Echo
  • Delay > Multi-Head
  • Pitch/Synth > Bass Octaver
  • Pitch/Synth > Smart Harmony
  • Pitch/Synth > Octi Synth
  • Pitch/Synth > Synth O Matic
  • Pitch/Synth > Attack Synth
  • Pitch/Synth > Synth String
  • Pitch/Synth > Growler
  • Filter > Voice Box
  • Filter > V Tron
  • Filter > Q Filter
  • Filter > Seeker
  • Filter > Obi Wah
  • Filter > Tron Up
  • Filter > Tron Down
  • Filter > Throbber
  • Filter > Slow Filter
  • Filter > Spin Cycle
  • Filter > Comet Trails
  • [...]

How many presets should present the (new) possibilities that can result in combining (new) things?

Did I mention it? All presets suck!

See my post #5 in this thread, which is relevant after you have done the firmware update. If you haven't already updated post #13 in this thread is a good procedure (thanks Dshow).

It's not odd to make a backup before updating even though a successful update will leave everything intact. The backup serves as a precaution in the event that the firmware update fails mid-stream and you are left having to perform a recovery procedure that wipes everything out.

thanks Silverhead for absolute clarity on this.

Much appreciated

For Rack... turn off the Controller

Step 1. Install Editor 2.51 which also installs the new updater

https://uk.line6.com/software/

Step 2. Perform Full back up in the Editor Software.

Then Close the HX Editor..

Step 3. update to FW 2.5 - using the Line 6 Updater that came bundled with the Editor2.51 download.

Once update has finished, it will Rebuild presets - message on screen.

Step 4. Update Controller

Once rebuild has finished - turn on Controller - asked to update controller - YES

Step 5 . SWITCH OFF the Helix unit.

Then Restore stock presets and setlists

Rack User - hold down ENC3 & 4 whilst booting up to restore stock presets and setlists.

For LT/Helix Floor - Holding footswitch 7+8 on boot restores presets and setlists.

Helix Effects - There is no option for restore stock presets and setlists??? Maybe - Perform factory restore (reset, Globals, IRs, and Presets)??

Dont need a full factory reset as the settings are aready correct as they are?? Not sure about IR as i dont use them yet.

See following link for settings for your device, Floor-LT/Rack/Effects.

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/effects-controllers/helix/helixltfx-reset-procedures-and-troubleshootin-r768

Step 6. Restore your own saved presets/setlists from the back up in step 2,

Restore your own saved presets/setlists only - Leave the Factory presets and Globals uncheked as the new Factory Presets are already now installed, and your original globals are already set up.

Step 7. SWITCH OFF Helix and Turn back ON

Rebuilding of presets will commence.

(Optional - Step 8. Perform Full back up or just back up the New Factory presets.)

Correct?

• Upvote 1

Yes, correct. That should do it for you.

Yay.

Just noticed on the trouble shoot page, it says to reboot in update mode after performing a reset - is that correct? or is that step not needed for 'Restore stock presets and setlists'

Rack - ENC1 & ENC6 - will enter Update Mode

thanks silverhead - tedious stuff to write about i know but just wanting to make the process clear simple for anyone else from this point onwards

Thanks for all your help with highlighting it in the first place

Just noticed on the trouble shoot page, it says to reboot in update mode after performing a reset - is that correct? or is that step not needed for 'Restore stock presets and setlists'

That step is not needed in this situation.

This was the case very rudimentarily.

The factory presets can not present (all the) new amps, features and effects.

We were discussing this subject here quite frequently with previous FW updates

and again: All presets suck ;-)

The long list of new stuff in 2.50 can help to glimpse behind the scenes:

New Amp Models (2)
  • Cali Texas Ch2, based on* the drive channel of the MESA/Boogie® Lonestar [Ch1 coming later this spring]
  • Placater Dirty, based on* the BE/HBE channel of the Friedman BE-100 [Clean channel coming later this spring] 
New HX Effects Models (6)
  • Delay > Multi Pass (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original bandpass-filtered multitap delay
  • Reverb > Glitz (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Ganymede (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Searchlights (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Plateaux (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
  • Reverb > Double Tank (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
New Legacy Effects Models (77)

Helix Floor, Rack/Control, and LT now include a library of effects from M13, M9, M5, DL4, DM4, FM4, and MM4. These appear in a new "Legacy" subcategory in the model list.

• Distortion > Tube Drive
  • Distortion > Screamer
  • Distortion > Overdrive
  • Distortion > Classic Dist
  • Distortion > Heavy Dist
  • Distortion > Colordrive
  • Distortion > Buzz Saw
  • Distortion > Facial Fuzz
  • Distortion > Jumbo Fuzz
  • Distortion > Fuzz Pi
  • Distortion > Jet Fuzz
  • Distortion > Line 6 Drive
  • Distortion > Line 6 Distortion
  • Distortion > Sub Oct Fuzz
  • Distortion > Octave Fuzz
  • Dynamics > Tube Comp
  • Dynamics > Red Comp
  • Dynamics > Blue Comp
  • Dynamics > Blue Comp Treb
  • Dynamics > Vetta Comp
  • Dynamics > Vetta Juice
  • Dynamics > Boost Comp
  • Modulation > Pattern Tremolo
  • Modulation > Panner
  • Modulation > Bias Tremolo
  • Modulation > Opto Tremolo
  • Modulation > Script Phase
  • Modulation > Panned Phaser
  • Modulation > Barberpole
  • Modulation > Dual Phaser
  • Modulation > U-Vibe
  • Modulation > Phaser
  • Modulation > Pitch Vibrato
  • Modulation > Dimension
  • Modulation > Analog Chorus
  • Modulation > Tri Chorus
  • Modulation > Analog Flanger
  • Modulation > Jet Flanger
  • Modulation > AC Flanger
  • Modulation > 80A Flanger
  • Modulation > Frequency Shift
  • Modulation > Ring Modulator
  • Modulation > Rotary Drum
  • Modulation > Rotary Drm/Horn
  • Delay > Ping Pong
  • Delay > Dynamic
  • Delay > Stereo
  • Delay > Digital
  • Delay > Dig w/ Mod
  • Delay > Reverse
  • Delay > Lo Res
  • Delay > Tube Echo
  • Delay > Tape Echo
  • Delay > Sweep Echo
  • Delay > Echo Platter
  • Delay > Analog Echo
  • Delay > Analog w/ Mod
  • Delay > Auto-Volume Echo
  • Delay > Multi-Head
  • Pitch/Synth > Bass Octaver
  • Pitch/Synth > Smart Harmony
  • Pitch/Synth > Octi Synth
  • Pitch/Synth > Synth O Matic
  • Pitch/Synth > Attack Synth
  • Pitch/Synth > Synth String
  • Pitch/Synth > Growler
  • Filter > Voice Box
  • Filter > V Tron
  • Filter > Q Filter
  • Filter > Seeker
  • Filter > Obi Wah
  • Filter > Tron Up
  • Filter > Tron Down
  • Filter > Throbber
  • Filter > Slow Filter
  • Filter > Spin Cycle
  • Filter > Comet Trails
  • [...]

How many presets should present the (new) possibilities that can result in combining (new) things?

Did I mention it? All presets suck!

If you read my posts, I specifically mention "New Amps" of which there are two. I do not mention all new features at all. I also am not requesting presets, I am merely asking if there are any new presets and if so which ones. It's more about confirming the update installed correctly.

In fact, more confusion was added when powering up my Helix this morn. I received a rebuilding presets message, which seems strange considering I did a reboot last night with buttons 7&8 held down. No reboot procedure was initiated this morn, yet apparently, presets were being rebuilt. 

Yes to this.

I seem to remember there was someone out there who was highlighting the new presets/ changes for each firmware and posting it.... anyway know what the link is for this and has it been kept up to date?

Remembered it... Ben Vesco has a list of all new and old / deleted presets up to FW 2.3 so far and they can be downloaded from his site

http://benvesco.com/store/line-6-helix/

See his post on here explaining why there was more new presets than deleted ones in FW2.0

http://line6.com/support/topic/21592-some-factory-presets-were-removed-in-2000/?p=163462

Download deleted factory presets

Helix 2.30.0 update (from 2.21.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (8 new presets)

·        13B: Voltage Queen

·        13C: Derailed Ingrid

·        13D: Cartographer

·        14A: Brit Trem Nrm

·        14B: Brit Trem Brt

·        14C Brit Trem Jump

·        14D: BAS: Aqua 51 Pre

·        15A: BAS: Aqua 51

·        FACTORY 2 (1 new preset)

·        BAS: Pony 1Up

• Deleted Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (8 removed presets)

·        Bae B Metal

·        BAS: Tame Bassa

·        BAS: Treasure

·        EXP 1 No Mercy

·        Sunshine Of Love

·        Surf Buzz

·        Surfing Alien

·        Tween Trem

·        FACTORY 2 (1 removed preset)

·        BAS: Tile Growl

• Changed Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (1 changed preset)

·        15B: BAS:Tuck n’ Go (different drive)

·        15D: BAS:Del Sol 300 (different drive and comp)

·        16A: BAS:SV Beast Nrm (different drive)

·        17B: BAS:Woody Blue (many changes)

·        25D: Dr. Strange (many changes)

·        TEMPLATES (1 changed preset)

·        01C: SNP:4-AmpSpill (four different amps)

Helix 2.21.0 update (from 2.20.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        TEMPLATES (1 new preset)

·        32D: Snapshot 2: No!

Helix 2.20.0 update (from 2.12.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (15 new presets)

·        12D: Line 6 Badonk

·        …

·        13D: BAS:Del Sol 300

·        …

·        15C: BAS:Woody Blue

·        15D: BAS:Busy One Ch1

·        16A: BAS:Busy One Ch2

·        16B: BAS:Busy OneJump

·        …

·        22B: 90’s Radio

·        …

·        23D: Dr. Strange

·        …

·        24C: Goodbye Summer

·        24D: SnpshotSanctuary

·        …

·        27A: EssArrVee Clean (renamed from Austin Clean)

·        27B: EssArrVee Lead (renamed from Austin Lead)

·        27D: Sunbather

·        …

·        31D: EXP 1 No Mercy (renamed from EXP 3)

·        …

·        32C: BAS:Domz Go 2.2 (renamed from 2 to 2.2)

·        FACTORY 2 (7 new presets)

·        01B: Cavernous Clean

·        01C: A Swell Time

·        …

·        15C: Nesbit

·        …

·        21A: BAS:Sydcar Synth

·        …

·        26B: NU Classic

·        …

·        29D: 2/3 Beards (renamed from La Grange)

·        …

·        32A: Secret Travel (renamed from Secret Journey)

·        Real Bass Pedals

• Deleted Factory Presets (from 2.12.0)

·        FACTORY 1 (15 removed presets)

·        Angry Shaman

·        Arena Rock

·        Austin Clean (renamed EssArrVee Clean)

·        Austin Lead (renamed EssArrVee Lead)

·        BAS:Dommyz Go 2 (renamed 2.2)

·        Deep Clean

·        EXP 3 No Mercy (renamed EXP 1)

·        Fat Caterpillar

·        Grymm Blackness

·        Heisenburger

·        Lonely Highway

·        Nighttime Drown

·        Nighttime Swim

·        Prehensile Nose

·        Stadium Rock

·        FACTORY 2 (7 removed presets)

·        BAS:2 Much Tuna

·        End Of Summer

·        La Grange (renamed to 2/3 Beards)

·        LickedByAWhale1

·        LickedByAWhale2

·        Secret Journey (renamed to Secret Travel)

·        Wanna Be Sedated

Helix 2.12.0 update (from 2.11.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 2 (1 new preset)

·        Needed Space

• Deleted Factory Presets (from 2.11.0)

·        FACTORY 2 (1 removed preset)

·        Multi Mic Dark

Helix 2.11.0 update (from 2.10.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        SNP:4-Amp Spill

• Deleted Factory Presets (1 removed preset)

·        Super Serial (renamed to Super Serial x2)

Helix 2.10.0 update (from 2.01.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (5 new presets)

·        …

·        12B: Line 6 Litigator

·        12C: Archetype Clean

·        12D: Archetype Lead

·        …

·        17B: Jonny VibeZ

·        17C: Trip City

·        …

·        FACTORY 2 (6 new presets)

·        …

·        27D: Country Chorus

·        …

·        28A: Rock My Yacht

·        …

·        32A: Secret Journey

·        32B: 70s Slot Machine

·        32C: Chem Trails

·        32D: Alternative YES

• Deleted Factory Presets (from 2.00.0)

·        FACTORY 1 (5 removed presets)

·        Have a Cigar

·        Line 6 2204 Mod

·        Pull Me Clean

·        Pull Me Under

·        Tom Sawyer

·        FACTORY 2 (6 removed presets)

·        All American

·        Can’t Lie

·        Lookatthis Graph

·        Ode 2 Yer Mom

·        The Syndrome 2.0

·        Travlin Riveside

Helix 2.00.0 update (from 1.12.0)

• New Factory Presets

·        FACTORY 1 (10 new presets)

·        …

·        11A: Cali IV Rhythm 1

·        11B: Cali IV Rhythm 2

·        11C: Cali IV Lead

·        11D: Line 6 Fatality

·        …

·        12B: Line 6 2204 Mod

·        …

·        20C: Another Stab

·        …

·        30D: Bae B Metal

·        31A: Surfing Alien

·        31B: Shut Up

·        31C: Sunshine Of Love

·        …

·        FACTORY 2 (43 new presets)

·        …

·        01D: None More Black

·        …

·        04C: Beat It

·        …

·        09B: Everlong

·        …

·        11C: Texas Flood

·        …

·        15A: Low E Sludge

·        …

·        17C: Rebel Yell

·        …

·        23A: Barracuda

·        23B: Blue Suede Shoes

·        …

·        24A: Dream On

·        24B: Go Your Own Way

·        24C: Hair of The Dog

·        …

·        25A: Just Like Heaven

·        25B: Paranoid

·        25C: Slow Ride

·        25D: Smoke On The H2O

·        26A: Say It Ain’t So

·        26B: Plush

·        26C: Wanna Be Sedated

·        26D: Ziggy Stardust

·        27A: 25 or 6 to 4

·        27B: Sultans

·        27C: Blue Wind

·        27D: Travelin Riveside

·        28A: Cliffs o Dover

·        28B: Lookatthis Graph

·        28C: Gimme 3 Steps

·        28D: Goin’ Home

·        29A: Hangar 18

·        29B: Hellish Cowboys

·        29C: Jail Break

·        29D: La Grange

·        30A: Lonely Heart1

·        30B: Look a Py Py

·        30C: Money For Nothin

·        30D: Mr Sandman

·        31A: Phase Dance

·        31B: Kryptonite

·        31C: Roundabout

·        31D: Ship Of Fools

·        32A: Can’t Lie

·        32B: Ode 2 Yer Mom

·        32C: The Syndrome 2.0

·        32D: All American

• Deleted Factory Presets (from 1.12.0)

·        FACTORY 1 (10 removed presets)

·        Black Hole

·        Boulevard

·        Brown Sugar

·        Cold Shot

·        Come As You Are

·        Evil

·        Fast Lane

·        Fortunate Son

·        Ha! U Said Djent

·        Hey Joe

·        FACTORY 2 (7 removed presets)

·        BAS:Baboo Thang

·        Carrot Cake

·        Melter Of Faces

·        Mr. Ferguson

·        Smelly Muffins

·        TBTV Rhythm

·        The Syndrome

Helix 1.10.0 update (from 1.06.5)

• No new or deleted factory presets

·        2.01.0 (from 2.00.0)

·        1.12.0 (from 1.10.0)

·        1.10.0 (from 1.06.5)

In fact, more confusion was added when powering up my Helix this morn. I received a rebuilding presets message, which seems strange considering I did a reboot last night with buttons 7&8 held down. No reboot procedure was initiated this morn, yet apparently, presets were being rebuilt.

Some presets are potentially rebuilt at every startup. Helix will rebuild any preset that was built in a previous firmware version and imported during the previous session. The rebuild you saw this morning indicates that yesterday you restored some saved presets when Helix was last operating.

• Upvote 1