Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT 8 stomp footswitch mode?

Checoht

Iam about to receive my Line 6 Helix LT today, but from what I have read it looks that the LT has no 8 stomp footswitch mode as its big brother has (10 or 8).

Is that true?   I would love to have that option since I'm pretty used to individual pedals, could be great switch to presets and with mode fw have the option to switch on-off 8 different fx individually within that preset.

Iam about to receive my Line 6 Helix LT today, but from what I have read it looks that the LT has no 8 stomp footswitch mode as its big brother has (10 or 8).

Is that true?   I would love to have that option since I'm pretty used to individual pedals, could be great switch to presets and with mode fw have the option to switch on-off 8 different fx individually within that preset.

The LT does have 8 stomp footswitch mode. See page #12 in the manual.

Yep just got mine. It has 8 stomps (but not 10 sadly). You can also configure the footswitches differently if you like (4 stomps 4 snapshots etc.)

Agree, hope they implement 10 stomp mode at some point, not only for LT owners, but also so that Helix presets made using all 10 stomp assignments can be seamlessly ported over. I think a fair number of Helix owners have either already purchased the LT for a backup or are intending to. 

• 6 months later...