Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects Snapshots

baron55

According to the manual, you can save MIDI CC commands, Instant Commands from the Control center per snap shot. Does this mean I could assign a different instant command per snapshot? Because I have found that I cannot do that. Only effect status and parameters seem to be able to be saved per snapshot.  If I change a CC valve and or instant MIDI CC, that same valve is applied to all snapshots.

From the manual

On the "Command Center" page, adjust the values of any Instant messages or press a footswitch assigned to CC Toggle or Ext Amp. Snapshots remember the values of any instant MIDI CC, Bank/Prog and MMC messages, plus the state (dim or lit) of any CC Toggle and Ext Amp messages.

You can change the value of the CC Instant Command per snapshot, but not the actual CC#. So you could have something like:

Snapshot 1: CC 21, Value 0
Snapshot 2: CC 21, Value 30
Snapshot 3: CC 21, Value 64
Snapshot 4: CC 21, Value 127

But, you can have up to 6 Instant Commands per snapshot, so if you need a different CC, you can set that up as a different CC#.