Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.50: A minor bugfix for L6, a major step for mankind (at least for me)... ;-)

glombi_72

I was quite disappointed when i checked the change log and it was not mentioned that the auto on/off function of the expression pedals was fixed. With 2.30 it bypassed my wah block unintendedly, even though I had set it to 1s wait time. Problem was that if I reached the heel position for e.g. 5 times for only 200ms, this summed up to 1s and bypassed the block. That way the auto engage function was pretty much useless for me.

I checked it again with 2.50, and now it's working as expected :-) I'm very happy. Obviously this went under minor bug fix for L6 (and maybe code wise it was). For me it's even more important than new amps, reverbs, etc.

Maybe you found some other improvements or bug fixes that were not explicitly mentioned, that you want to share?

• Upvote 2

I was quite disappointed when i checked the change log and it was not mentioned that the auto on/off function of the expression pedals was fixed. With 2.30 it bypassed my wah block unintendedly, even though I had set it to 1s wait time. Problem was that if I reached the heel position for e.g. 5 times for only 200ms, this summed up to 1s and bypassed the block. That way the auto engage function was pretty much useless for me.

I checked it again with 2.50, and now it's working as expected :-) I'm very happy. Obviously this went under minor bug fix for L6 (and maybe code wise it was). For me it's even more important than new amps, reverbs, etc.

Maybe you found some other improvements or bug fixes that were not explicitly mentioned, that you want to share?

I've read that they optimized the use of the DSP, so now you can fit a bit more in the presets. That's also great! :)

• Upvote 1