Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PODxt losing model packs

my well used PODxt (power switch replaced a while back, definitely loved) is starting to lose the FXjunkie and metal shop model packs. If I go to a preset that uses an fx or amp in said packs, a random amp from the stock power pack is substituted. Is my pod on its last legs? There's no internal battery just internal flash correct? This has happened multiple times (made a post the first time it happened) and I'm tired of having to reflash the firmware all the time.

Hmm interesting tried disconnecting the USB as I powered it on (as mentioned in another post) and the model packs are working again? Not fun for editing tones on the computer however.. Is this a bug?

• 6 months later...

I'm having the same issue here. My XT Live had the FX Junkie Pack in when I bought it brand new, it was a campaign of sorts from L6. Now, my XT Live is on "Standard Model" mode when I turn it on. I wonder if they can supply the FX Junkie Pack back to me if they have the serial or something. It's getting on my nerves people at L6 overlook their legacy products so badly they don't even care to answer.