Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Improper update

bullfweet

I may have messed up my 2.50 update. During update it says something about updating to Helix edit to 2.51 and making a complete backup from it prior to the 2.50 update. I made a mistake and backed up the unit from the Helix 2.31 editor.

Now when I try to reinstall my backup, it says "no compatible files found"... although, all of my presets are still there.

In most of my effects in lists mono, like the reverb category, only 5 items show... glitz, gandymede, searchlights, plateaux and doubletank, the same with the stereo cat, only the same 5 items, glitz, gandymede, searchlights, plateaux and doubletank  

the legacy list under all categories of effects is quite long...

Is this how it's supposed to be ??? Are the legacy effects still stereo ?

Is this how your's looks ???

If it's messed up, is there a way to correct this ?

Mike C

The HX Edit application is version 2.51.  The latest Helix family firmware is version 2.50.

Yes...sorry, I typed that out wrong. That's what I have too...

But, under your effects cats, do you only show 5 effects under mono and stereo ? With a long list of legacy effects ???