Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Polyphonic pitch shifting rumour or truth?

datacommando

All it means is they hired those people... He made no specific promises regarding upcoming features. People are free to speculate all they want as to what they have planned. ;)

Phil,

All of that’s perfectly true but, as they are experts in their field, I don’t think they have been hired as a bunch of TV repair men?

Plus DI didn’t expand on his comment, just left it hanging there. Maybe Eric is a little early with the April Fools stuff.

It is intriguing though.

Phil,

All of that’s perfectly true but, as they are experts in their field, I don’t think they have been hired as a bunch of TV repair men?

Plus DI didn’t expand on his comment, just left it hanging there. Maybe Eric is a little early with the April Fools stuff.

It is intriguing though.

Well, it is definitely true they hired those guys... I suspect that's all the more confirmation you're gonna get.

Well, it is definitely true they hired those guys... I suspect that's all the more confirmation you're gonna get.

As I noted, I was intrigued by the fact it said it was a team, i.e. more than one person. I wonder how many constitutes a “teamâ€. It does make it sound like it could be a large project. And it was in reply to a comment about Helix.

Better get ready for all those “what’s gonna be in the next Firmware†comments!

Maybe a tuner in the editor?

I heard they hired a whole team of interior designers... seems there's a feng shui crisis in the executive bathrooms. Personally, I think if they had straightened this out earlier, the tuner would work better...

LOL, when are we going to see the first Cruisinon2 HBO Comedy Special? Somebody needs to start compiling your comments. Thanks for the laugh!  :D