Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Happy Valentine's Day Helix!

Andy1175

I just want to wish my Helix a very happy Valentine's day!  It's our first together, and although we had our differences to start with, it's been nearly a year now and I'm still smitten.  I forsee a long and mutually loving future together.  6iwW5PQ.gif

-

You need to stop being in love with your Helix and use it for what it's designed to do:  Pick up girls by playing guitar. 
THEN you won't need to wish your Helix Happy Valentines Day anymore...you'll have a bevy of hot women in the limo!  lol

It's been my experience that this kind of relationship starts out great but guitar players are a fickle bunch. Sure, everything is wine and roses now, but wait until Helix II comes out!!!!!! My Pod HD500 has been very lonely ever since I got my Helix. VERY lonely. Long and mutually loving future????? I don't think so. Your words are honey now but they will turn to vinegar as soon as the next latest greatest comes along.

You need to stop being in love with your Helix and use it for what it's designed to do:  Pick up girls by playing guitar. 

THEN you won't need to wish your Helix Happy Valentines Day anymore...you'll have a bevy of hot women in the limo!  lol

Hmm, not sure the Mrs. would approve of that one. XYbu5fC.png

Well if I start seeing requests for REALLY weird "features" on Ideascale...I'll know who's responsible...

Nah, she's perfect as is.  Well, until the next update of course.  :)

-