Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Presets using variax

Leftzilla

Hey this may be a result of my foggy brain but I seem to remember that one of the updates had some factory presets that were focused on Helix/Variax.  I searched custom tone and the forum looking for mention of these but couldn't find anything.  In particular I am looking for a "love the one you're with" preset.  Again this might have also been an after market preset.  Any help would be appreciated.

See the fog is lifting (at least on my part), thank you cruisinon2 and silverhead.  I think you are absolutely correct and I was remembering this patch from POD X3 LIve.  Time to dig in and copy it over.  Thanks again for your replies.

klangmaler, I did and I do have quite a few customtone downloads.  Its kind of a catch 22, so many presets, some excellent some horrible (which could just be not enough time or too specific a patch for someone's personal setup).  I also have quite a few of Glenn's patches which are excellent and extremely educational along with Chris's and Chad's patches which I have purchased.  I have been a big fan of Line 6 gear for a long time, 4 Variax's, XT live, 2 X3 Live, 2 HD500s, HD500X, and finally Helix.  It just works for me and my approach to guitar.  And the Line 6 forums have been a great help with a lot of user support.