Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Loopy

regalpierot

Anyone any advice. I have a preset I'm building on the HXFX and I'm trying to add a Looper block just before the Volume one. I locate the spot on the signal flow, press the large knob to bring up effects list, scroll down to Looper, try to press the big knob to select it or press the 'page right' button and no matter what way I do it the scribble strip changes to 'None' and block isn't added. Though it might be Dynamic DSP telling me I hadn't enough processing power for the thing, but added one of the new reverbs and a delay to test and those load fine.

Any ideas?

Thx

I don't actually own the HXFX, so I'm just kind of guessing, but do you have other effects assigned to all the footswitches? I'm wondering if it prevents you from adding the looper block in Signal Flow view if there's not a free footswitch...

• Upvote 1

Ha. I initially saw your post, and much as I appreciated the response I knew I had an unassigned switch spare (happened to be the FS2). But it did make me think a little more in that regard and thought I'd try to make footswttch 3 (where the looper is in the factory presets) the free one. Presto, I was suddenly able to add a new looper. Be interested if anyone else has a HXFX to see if they notice the same thing.

Thanks so much Phil, you got me looking in the right direction mate.