Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

30% off Native

CraigGT

Unfortunately the 30% code isn't valid if I try to buy Helix Native with a registered Helix Floor (which would be really cool and actually enough incentive for me to buy it even though I don't really need it). Is it working for anyone, or is it just me?

yeah I'm no idiot, I can read, thanks. The coupon code doesn't work for a registered Helix Floor, it only does for the full price version.

Just to confirm; I just tested this with my account (Rack/Control registered) - stayed at $99 after applying the code, same as your experience.

EDIT: even when trying various permutations of the sale code, just in case it was case sensitive (I doubt this very much), or had an unspecified space in there.

Meaning I tried:

SALE30

SALE 30

sale30

sale 30

Sale30

Sale30

None of these worked.

It worked for me now. SALE30. I got it for $69.99 with registered Helix Floor.

I tried this morning on my Mac and it didn't work. Then I tried again on my iPhone a few minutes ago and it worked!

Maybe Line 6 corrected the bug just now.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal

Helix Native With Registered Helix Floor or Rack 99-070-0303 1 $99.99

Subtotal $99.99

Discount (SALE30) -$30.00

Grand Total $69.99

I think the software is worth it at $400. Their asking price.

That said, I got it for $99 at launch as a discount for a Rack + Control user.  I considered that one hell of a deal, and addition to my Helix platform. 

The deals you guys are getting now are fan-freaking-tastic. $69 for Helix Native is basically getting into the territory of  "how can a Helix user with a DAW say no?"

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.