Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

SALE30 coupon code - Is valid for helix native!

bobthedog

Hi Guys,

I thought I would get Helix Native using the SALE30 coupon code, the email says:

For a very short time, get 30% off all software items in the Line 6 online store including Helix® Native, POD Farm®

Model Packs, and Echo Farmâ„¢

When I try to use the code it tells me it is not valid.

Has anyone else used this code for Helix Native?

Cheers

Andy

The coupon worked for me for the full price version but not the $99 version.

That would make perfect sense.  You can't get a discount off of an already majorly discounted item (exception: last year's Black Friday sale).  Line 6 is trying to acquire new customers with this promo since existing customers already get a nice discount.

There seemed to be a problem with the code earlier today. According to Line 6, that was resolved and the discount should be applicable to Helix Native full version and Helix Hardware Owner price levels as well.

The original Poster should revise the Thread's Title once he successfully gets the deal done. 

That would make perfect sense.  You can't get a discount off of an already majorly discounted item (exception: last year's Black Friday sale).  Line 6 is trying to acquire new customers with this promo since existing customers already get a nice discount.

Not true as soon as this came out Line6 guys said it is gonna work on top of the hardware discount

Maybe. But $400 is seriously steep for a plug-in these days!

In a way I get that, but Native is a bit different than other plug-ins, in that it's being continuously supported in the way of free updates that add models and a bunch of other functionality. I mean, I know other plug-ins offer updates, but none quite to the scale of the Helix updates. I'm a subscriber to the Slate Digital Everything Bundle, and they've had some nice updates, but I have to pay every month, and as soon as I quite paying, I lose those plug-ins. With Native, you just pay once, and your license will be good indefinitely.

Yes there are less expensive amp sims, some of which are really great, but that's not all there is. Amplitube Max is $499, on sale now for $299. The Brainworx amps are typically $149 for each one, with minimal processing included.

In a way I get that, but Native is a bit different than other plug-ins, in that it's being continuously supported in the way of free updates that add models and a bunch of other functionality. I mean, I know other plug-ins offer updates, but none quite to the scale of the Helix updates. I'm a subscriber to the Slate Digital Everything Bundle, and they've had some nice updates, but I have to pay every month, and as soon as I quite paying, I lose those plug-ins. With Native, you just pay once, and your license will be good indefinitely.

Good point .... the free upgrades have been fantastic, and add a lot of value. In the end, the market will decide (though my decision was that Helix Native blew away any other guitar plug-in I've owned or demo'ed).

Maybe. But $400 is seriously steep for a plug-in these days!

Not really compare Helix Native to most of the competitors that include many pedals and amps..

Amplitube i think cost 399$ for the full bundle i had a hard time find the full bundle on their website but i found the basic version for 199$

Add to that their custom shop that continue to add new stuff all the time and EVERYTHING is gonna cost money the Mesa bundle ALONE cost 187$ well it says 149$ on their website but its on sale the original price is 187$

So what if you want the Orange amps aswell?Thats another 99$ i found that price on another website as IK was updating as i wrote this

And add to that every new version of Amplitube is gonna cost you money so you pretty soon and up to 400$ just with adding a few bundles of amps.

Revalver is cheaper but not much if you buy everything that is included in the add on shop.

There is some plugins that cost around 100 but they dont have so much amps and effects and stuff like Helix and Amplitube and Revalver has..

Helix Native continue to grow all the time so if you buy a couple of different plugins from say Plugin Alliance or Softube or Mercuriall just to get the amps you want for say 99$-149$ = The usual price for a plugin alliance plugin when it is is not on sale as they almost never have guitar ampmodels when they have discount it is mostle Daw effects but those you can get really cheap when on sale you soon find out 400$ isnt so much for what you get for the price as ALL updates new amps effects and stuff like routings you get for free..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...