Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Running Out of DSP Too Quickly?

pnkr0cker

Ok, I know that there have been multiple topics on this, but none I have found pertained to my specific situation. I'm certain that I am running out of DSP way too quickly. I'm currently setting up a preset with 1 volume pedal, 1 compressor, 1 wah, 1 cab + amp,  and 1 amp and IR. I'm already getting effects grayed out. I can add some modulation and delay effects, but reverb is totally grayed out, among some other things. I have signal path one set to run to signal path 2, so I should have the full DSP power available to me. What am I missing here? Is something wrong?

I've encountered this before and after updating to v2.50 and performing a factory reset.

Thank You!

post-356904-0-25199500-1518913133_thumb.jpg

You're only using half of the available processing power. Each path has a dedicated processor, and all of the blocks in your preset are on Path 1. You actually have it set up for Path 1 to feed into Path 2 already, so all you have to do is move (use cut and paste) some of your blocks from Path 1 down to Path 2.

• Upvote 1

You just got to put any additional effect or move an amp/cab or the IR topath 2. Each line (1 & 2) both have separate computer chips for prossesing amps, effects, etc so if you run out on one just jump to the other.

• Upvote 1