Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The Helix cannot reproduce this tone

Iamtheone

Haha... to quote some youngsters current favourite song to put on in my car at the mo... this is prob only time Ella Eyre will get a mention on here... but she says it so damn well

https://youtu.be/KnnvfHz7qzA?t=40s

they always come back, yeah they always come back

When he returns he puts you in a situation

But it's too late to have that kinda conversation

It's not your job to show this boy some education, no

Now ain't it funny how he never seems to work it out

We've all been played, we all get hurt

Just take that pain and let that motherf**ker burn

And you know that in time you will find

That they always come back, yeah they always come back

They're all the same, they never learn

So dig their grave, and let that motherf**ker burn

And you know that in time you will find

That they always come back, yeah they always come back

Dry your eyes Mr. Wise Guy

But take a picture, it's the last that you will see

Let's see how far this guy gets walking on his own feet

We've all been played, we all get hurt

Just take that pain and let that motherf**ker burn

Thank you Ella...

Oh f***, here we go again.

Come on admins, get it deleted.

Try this it may help.

Click on the “Report†button on his post, file a report asking to get him blocked.

I did, but everyone else who is annoyed by this fool should do the same. It may only work for a while, although that may be long enough to get this idiot into a straight jacket an back on the medication. Also there is the option to ingnore posts from this obsessive.

As someone said: “It’s like deja vu all over again!â€

Try this it may help.

Click on the “Report†button on his post, file a report asking to get him blocked.

I did, but everyone else who is annoyed by this fool should do the same. It may only work for a while, although that may be long enough to get this idiot into a straight jacket an back on the medication. Also there is the option to ingnore posts from this obsessive.

As someone said: “It’s like deja vu all over again!â€

Done.  "This guy is annoying the entire Helix user community.  All you have to do is look at his reputation on his last two threads!"  Hope the the action.

Why's everyone so cross with this clown? He's got no game. He couldn't play on the last thread and now he's just repeating himself. So just take the lollipop. Trolls *hate* being laughed at which is ironic as most of them are actually useless at trolling. Like I said, no game.

I'm not cross with him, let's just turn this thread into a place for silliness and ignore the subject :-)

PS I bet the Helix couldn't rescue Fergie's performance at that basketball game :-)

Craig

I'm not sure divine intervention would have made any difference in that instance...😉

I believe this Yogi quote applies to the OP.

"You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there."

I just think it's sad that no one here seems to be able to reproduce Yogi's tone.  Sure, you can quote him but...

Cruel and unusual punishment!

I’m going to play devil’s advocate here... Stylistically I didn’t care for her rendition of the song: I found the sultry delivery to be out of place and the vocal stylings were at times... unusual..... That said I didn’t see where her performance was poor. Unique, certainly, but not botched. I don’t get all the hub-bub...

I’m going to play devil’s advocate here... Stylistically I didn’t care for her rendition of the song: I found the sultry delivery to be out of place and the vocal stylings were at times... unusual..... That said I didn’t see where her performance was poor. Unique, certainly, but not botched. I don’t get all the hub-bub...

I just listened to it for the first time, and I agree with this assessment. Weird interpretation, but delivered exactly as she intended. 

I just listened to it for the first time, and I agree with this assessment. Weird interpretation, but delivered exactly as she intended. 

Yes her delivery was intended!! She's trying to be like Marilyn Monroe. You can clearly hear her transition from real voice to falsetto several times. She did not do a proper warm up and she looked liked she was buzzed also.  Sorry Fergie . .  It was NOT GOOD.