Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone looking for a Wireless System in the UK (or elsewhere) ?

CraigGT

It is priced £10 less than the spare transmitter on the Andertons site.

Quite tempted, but what I really want is one that can do VDI - even if it was limited to a single audio channel, just as long as it could pass VDI control back to the guitar.

Digital Igloo said $1K for Wireless VDI as it would be 3 channels, but £150 for transmitter and receiver (inc 20% VAT) then surely $500 could be possible for a VDI unit?

Frank has said that there's nothing new on the way so it looks like a good deal. According to the Facebook group plenty of people have ordered one and paid delivery to the US, I don't think you'd pay Vat either so it might be nearer to £100.

Craig

Frank has said that there's nothing new on the way so it looks like a good deal. According to the Facebook group plenty of people have ordered one and paid delivery to the US, I don't think you'd pay Vat either so it might be nearer to £100.

Craig

That would make the M20d mixer in particular a great deal. That mixer originally retailed for $2,000 US.

Update: Sweetwater has them for $999, might be easier to buy in the US if you live in the US by the time you are done with currency conversion, shipping, taxes, and whatnot.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SSM20D--line-6-stagescape-m20d-touchscreen-digital-mixer?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4dWmzui62QIVCVYNCh1PtA-tEAQYASABEgLBPvD_BwE

Mine arrived today and I can confirm that it's a full system and that the power supply is multi national.

Although it looks like it can be powered by usb or a standard 9V pedal supply.

Craig

Have you given it a try yet? If so, any sign of the infamous dropouts?

I think that was fixed in firmware, the receiver needed an update but the transmitter didn't.

Craig

OK - despite owning a perfectly serviceable G30 I've just ordered the G75 (only the best for my Helix) so it's your fault if it doesn't work  :)