Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Just saying the 2.50 Helix is amazing !!

mikeebruno

Hey !!

Just to show some love and say that the 2.50 update is the one I needed to satisfy my needs !

First the Friedman BE100 is my main amp for my crush, drive and lead sound. It's everything I wanted in an amp.

Despite that it is a pretty hi gain amp, I manage to clean it up to do a nice crunch bluesy sound with an Eq before but I wish that a cleaner channel of this amp would be added soon.

The new reverbs are perfect for my Floyd shows and I'm happy to see my old Hd 500 vintage echo:  tube, tape, multi head and all those "Legacy"FX  being back in this new Helix.

Bravo guys at line 6 !!

Agreed, the work on 2.50 is pretty nice.  I haven't got around to using any of the legacy stuff yet. However, I have used both of the new amps, and 1-2 of the new HX reverbs. Fine work by Line 6. 

A nice addition in quality amps, and a noticeable step up in the quality of reverb choice, I hope they add more to the HX reverb category. The new multi-pass delay is pretty cool too. 

I wonder what the next update will bring. I don't expect it before the end of April at the earliest, but we will see.