Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix subforum - 502 error

funkyou86

Clearing the cache does nothing for me...tried couple of different browsers, didn't make any difference. This is the first time I've been able to log on in a couple of days. The mobile version still isn't working right... layout is all screwed up. Strange things are afoot in Calabasas, lol

502 happened one day last week. And again most of Sunday.

Not just the Helix, but the entire forum.

Clearing a cache has nothing to do with the problem, as I have no cache to clear.

But now that they are working, clearing the cache may help if you have problems ----- but if you have problems, you aren't here to read how to fix it.

502 happened one day last week. And again most of Sunday.

Not just the Helix, but the entire forum.

Clearing a cache has nothing to do with the problem, as I have no cache to clear.

But now that they are working, clearing the cache may help if you have problems ----- but if you have problems, you aren't here to read how to fix it.

Whatever the problem is, it's been an intermittent issue for at least a week for me...clearing the cache was offered upearly on during the site's "ok" periods... but during the handful of episodes when the site has been inaccessible, clearing of said cache did nothing for me. For others, it seems to have done the trick...who knows?

• 2 weeks later...